Here Zade is in his first match. I got a new camera and this was the first time I used it. The pictures are blurry...sorry. I probably needed to put it on a different setting. I think I was also nursing Cora and dealing with Kipp while trying to keep covered in a gymnasium full of people and Zade was wrestling on the opposite side of the gym from me.
This picture is very blurry as they were moving and I think Kipp bumped my arm. But look at the look on that kid's face. Bless his heart...I believe he was scared. Zade was hilarious when he was getting syched up for his matches. At first, I didn't know what he was doing, I thought he was shaking he was so nervous. (That's what I would've been doing.) It actually looked like he was having a seizure standing up. He probably freaked out all the other little boys. He did end up winning his weight bracket.
Whatever works...
Bliss wasn't as aggressive as he needed to be and ended up placing 4th, which he wasn't too impressed with. He did get a trophy but not as big as the 1st place one Zade won...hence the scowl.
The tournament was in Denmark, WI, only about 15 minutes from Green Bay, so we headed up to Lambeau Field for a short field trip. Green Bay also has a wider variety than Sheboygan of eating establishments and all Denmark had was a McDonalds.
The boys in front of the Vince Lombardi statue.
Here's the Coach Lambeau statue...hence Lambeau field.
We had fun-filled day and got to go to Moe's...one of our favorites.
1 comment:
I nearly peed in my pants looking at that kids face Zade was wrestling. Funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Way to go boys!!
Post a Comment