Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sledding and Instagram


Went sledding yesterday on the leftover snow. Well, I watched Blasen and the 3 oldest sled while I sat in the van with Kipp and Cora. While doing that I figured it was time to try out Instagram. Fun so far...I'm sarakarchibald.
I think it may be a solution to several things:
 1. I rarely take photos anymore
 2. I never post anything on FB
There may be more but this way family may see more photos of the kiddos.
So that dot there in the middle is the new tube we got for Christmas for sledding with Bliss and Isla on it. I haven't ridden it yet, but it looks like lots of fun.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

We just went sledding for the first time ever last Friday. We got dumped with 18" of snow overnight and they called school off, which I understand never happens here. It's not supposed to get above freezing, day or night, at all this entire week. I feel like I live in the Arctic Tundra! This is nuts! Is it spring yet??