Sunday, May 6, 2012

Isla's 3

I'm getting caught up folks. After Easter is Isla's birthday. The day she was born was actually the day before Easter that year.
Here's the lone photo I took of her birthday. I'm horrible. But I was really busy that day. Grandma Archibald flew in that day and then I had to get ready for a sewing activity I was leading at church that night with the Young Women. It was more than I thought it was going to be...my poor planning I guess. Anyway, Isla did get her requested fruit pizza en lieu of a birthday cake. My kids just don't eat cake, so I decided it wasn't worth going through all that trouble to decorate some fancy cake.
One of her favorite gifts came from my parents. This cute baby stroller. It can be a pram, a stroller, or a carrier. Kipp tries to climb in it.

I promise to try and take better pictures in the future. I keep telling Blasen if I had a nicer camera I would take more pictures(hint, hint). I don't know...maybe not.

2 comments:

tracyp said...

I check you blog for weeks..daily and nothing... then suddenly I don't check for a few days.. and bam! Nice. Looks like y'all have had some fun times lately. Maybe I should update mine soon too.....

Sara said...

I'm trying to get back on top of things. Yes, please update your blog.