Monday, January 9, 2012

3 B's for 2012

I've really enjoyed reading all the resolutions people are making for the New Year. Me...? I think I'm resolving to just survive the year. I remember talking with a friend a few months after Isla was born and I said 3 children "rocked my world". It was quite an adjustment. Now when people ask what 4 children is like for me, I say "it's kicking my trash." And sadly, it's not the baby giving me grief...it's the older too acting like babies. Can you tell my week without Blasen is starting off well?
No, I really think it's good to be pretty specific when setting goals or making resolutions.
1. I really want to sale my house...sadly this was one from last year too. House back on the market today after taking a few weeks of a break.
2. Lose that last bit of baby weight. (Started back at the gym today after my 2 month hiatus. And it felt good to stretch my legs and feel the endorphin's pumping again...it felt even better when it was over with and the 2 miles were behind me. I've got a ways to go but it's always one step at a time.)
3. Balance. Breathe. Better.  My 3 B's for the year.
That's enough for me.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

You can do it! You're a great example to me--your big sis! Love you, let's have an awesome 2012, k?