I'm trying to catch up on all that went on over the holidays. I looked on my camera and saw all these photos and I have yet to document them here on the ol' bog.
The weekend before Thanksgiving, my sis Lacy and her husband David came for a visit. They were on their way to Chattanooga for job interviews then on to North Carolina to visit with David's family for Thanksgiving. We went up to Chattanooga with them on Monday to visit the Tennessee Aquarium. We've been wanting to take the kids there and finally worked it all out. It was right up Bliss's alley...he loves all things animal. So much so that he only reads non-fiction so he can learn more...so he says.
Zade loved it too. He's our little photograher and all he wanted was to take pictures. But I got a few of him on our visit.
One of the favorites was the sea turtle.
I feel like I need one of these at home!!
I particularly liked the jellyfish exhibit.
They got to touch the sturgeon which they thought was pretty cool.
It was a long, fun-filled day and I believe I was more exhausted than anyone after it was all over with.
2 comments:
I love Isla in the last picture! It is great! Also, that fact that Bliss has water on his SHORT sleeved shirt is classic. He had to really get down in there! :)
That's funny about Bliss only reading non-fiction. Holdyn mostly read nonfiction when he was that age, too. In fact, he still mostly chooses nonfiction, and reads fiction mostly because he's required to for AR at school. So the aquarium was fun? We need to take our kids there, too. Now we can visit Lacy and David while we're there! Love you!
Post a Comment