Friday, November 25, 2011

May I Make a Suggestion?



If you're looking for some new Christmas music since it's that time of year(you can officially listen to Christmas music...did you hear the announcement?)may I suggest Mindy Gledhill's new Christmas album, Winter Moon? Well, I know some have already started. I may or may not fall into that category and I may or may not have been listening to this album. I really can't stand listening to the radio's selection of Christmas music. It's a constant loop of George Michael's "Last Christmas" and Dolly Parton's "Hard Candy Christmas". Both songs are perfectly okay...once.
So this album's on my player for the season. In addition, I'm wanting to get The Lower Lights new Christmas album as well. There's a couple on Michael Buble's new CD too that I want to snag. Just thought I'd share some new music, in addition to some classic Christmas tunes and hymns.


No comments: