Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sock Bun Curls


I know I've been posting that I had some pictures I wanted to post, particularly of Bliss's birthday party, particularly of the pinata bashing.(Side note: it seemed quite therapeutic all that pinata bashing...I think I should try it.) I am actually upstairs, but too lazy to get out of bed to fetch my camera across the room. Pathetic...I know. But I've seen this in several other places and I think it's genius. I wish I would've know the sock bun like 4 months ago and I probably wouldn't have cut my hair. I would've at least tried the sock bun to see the benefits or if it actually works. It appears to work and I can't wait until my hair grows out long again. And I AM growing it out again. I stumbled across some pictures of myself with my hair long and I like it way better that way. Especially after I  saw pictures of myself with short hair here recently. Short hair just accentuates my natural chubby, plump, apple cheeks...they're just that way and having baby weight doesn't help. When I smile, my eyes get lost in them...they are actually that bad.
Another example of sock bun curls.
Anywho, this was supposed to be about this cool hair trick for getting those great curls like I talked about with my velcro rollers earlier, but without having to where rollers for several hours. Go check it out...genius I tell you.
Note to Jeni and Lacy: I thought of you two when I saw this. I think you should definitely try it. Let me know how it works.

1 comment:

tracyp said...

Well crap, I just cut my hair again....wonder how it would look with all my layers.....