I haven't recommended a movie in awhile. And I sat down again tonight with the camera still upstairs. I really need to bring it down in the mornings so I can snap pictures all day and have it in reach when I want to blog.
Back to the movie...The Conspirator, made by The American Film Company. Ever heard of them? I hadn't either, but this is their first movie. They make movies about events in American history. In addition to this, they have a movie about John Brown and another about Paul Revere both in production.
I'm going to make a confession that I'm embarrassed to admit and my history teacher mother is likely to call me in for a tutoring session...but I didn't know the whole story about Lincoln's assassination. I know, I know...where have I been? Evidently that American History summer school class didn't cover that part. Oh well, I've learned something new and I actually want to read more about it...one day. Just add it to my list.
Here's a clip...
No comments:
Post a Comment