![]() |
| photo source |
Enter this product...
![]() |
| photo source |
It's the Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen. Ever heard of it...or seen it? My neighbor mentioned it to me a couple months back. I finally looked for one while in Target this past week. For about the price of one professional manicure, you can have many at home manicures. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to occasionally have a professional manicure, but for the in between, it-doesn't-matter-too-terribly-much-how-it-looks manicure, this works great. My advice, shake VERY well. And I had to do it twice before it looked nice. And make sure it's good and dry before doing clear coat...duh? Sometimes I'm in a rush.


1 comment:
Your nails did look nice when I saw you. If you still have brown material left, let me know. We're doing our bedroom in deep brown and reds...eventually...
Post a Comment