Monday, February 7, 2011

Old Christmas Photos

Just going thru some photos on my card today and found these from Christmas that I wanted to post. This year, Mama Ford decided the kids were old enough and there were plenty of them to do a nativity for the parents. So, Grandfather and Mama Ford gather all the kids upstairs for about 20 minutes (I don't know how my father survived the ordeal...I'm sure it was hectic) then then troupe came downstairs in their nativity garb and reenacted the Christmas story for us parents. It was very cute and touching.


Then Uncle Krager decided to entertain everyone by trying on Uncle Joe's beloved Alabama jacket from 1985.


3 comments:

Jeni said...

What a great family tradition! Hectic as it may be, that is the stuff memories are made of! And Isla is so big!! I feel like she's going to be in college before I see her again. :(

Emily said...

OMG! I love the photos! My favorite part of the night was the children singing silent night while taking their clothes off cause they were standing in front of the hot fireplace. Seeing Mary (Kallie) stripping off her robe after dropping baby Jesus was just the best. Then Zade trying to fix his golden head dress was classic! It was just the best!

led display said...

very nice~