I also decided to make some Valentine decorations. Not a holiday that I've decorated for in the past. I think the extent of my decorations were hand towels and placemats that my friend Jeni bought for me several years ago. Char on Crap I've Made gave me a few ideas and yes, I copied them almost exactly. I just didn't have the will power to experiment this week. I wanted a tried and true craft.
I used scrap material in my stash. The letters are painted on and thanks to my friend Christina for letting me use her Silhouette. (Those things are awesome!) You can find all the directions here.
I also made this from a plain canvas and some chipboard letters. I needed something for the wall and it's an inexpensive alternative. This will hang during February and I PLAN on changing it out with some other similar pieces that are learning related that can be more permanent. Again, this idea came from Crap I've Made.
No comments:
Post a Comment