Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Just wanting to take a moment to blog about a product that I've heard tons about and finally decided to try. I'm big into smelly good stuff like perfumes, lotions, soaps, etc. Smelling good just makes me feel better...it's an easy way to lift spirits. Anyway, I've been wanting to get over to Bath and Body Works, but that would actually mean going inside of mall and I just don't have the nerve with 3 children in tow. So, out on our Walmart trip from hell where while waiting on the deli lady to slice us some meat Zade proceeded to touch just about every cake and cupcake, Bliss constantly asked if it was time to go, Isla ripped open a box of crackers, and the elderly lady in front of us trips(thankfully not any of our faults) and full-on falls out on the floor and needs my assistance to get up off the floor. Bless her heart she was so embarrassed, but she frazzled the deli lady so that she sliced my ham wrong. But on this semi-disastrous trip I did break down and buy some Mrs. Meyers Clean Day hand soap...basil scented. What a glorious weak moment! It smells heavenly! Even Blasen likes it. Because of the price, I am hoarding it in our master bath where greedy, grubby hands can't go through it so quickly. I'm definitely getting more for the kitchen sink since I'm the only one who uses that sink and I may begin testing out their other products.j
You can go to Mrs. Meyer's web page and browse their products and read more about them and find where they are sold in your area. There are also coupons available. You may be up to speed on these products, but if not I thought I'd share.

No comments: