Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day

 
No we have not moved to Wisconsin without informing anyone...we just had a fluke weather event that I refer to as Gulf Effect Snow. 
The beginnings of our snowman.

Isla can't decide if she really likes the snow. 
Blasen is gone to Wisconsin this week and ironically enough when he got there we had more snow here in AL. Today it snowed 6 inches there, so we're about even now. Thankfully, our kind neighbor took the boys out yesterday for 2 hours to play and explore in the snow. Isla was done after 30 minutes. Might I add that I was done after about 30 minutes! I know...changes are a comin'. I'll get there.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You'll adjust. I know we don't live in Wisconsin, but it is definitely colder on a daily basis. Just make sure you have good, new coat to keep you warm. I found that out!

Caroline said...

wow! I can't believe y'all got that much! We only got ice but they did close the schools for two days! Looks fun!