Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year

Happy New Year to all!! I finally decided to take a moment to look at blogs...(I don't even want to open up my Google Reader.) I hope to catch up with the blogging world next week while Blasen is back in Wisconsin.
We did survive the holidays, caught our obligatory Christmas colds, had Blasen on vacation all week, and even had snow for Christmas. Now we're getting back in a routine and I'm into reorganization mode. I always like to do a "clean out" after Christmas and New Year. This year's is going to be big...maybe even yard sale worthy. After the remodel ended last spring, I just threw everything in boxes and shoved them in every closet and attic space available. I didn't take the time to decide whether or not we needed the item or not...just put it in a box and get it out of my sight. So now it's time to par down before we move. I promise we will move one day. Not sure when, but one day.
If I find any great organizing ideas I'll be sure to share. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a great start to a new year.



P.S. I'll take the Christmas background down soon!

No comments: