Saturday, October 16, 2010

Changing Around

Ningbo, China
As you can tell, I got around to changing things around. Of course, after I've spent hours fiddling, doing, undoing, and redoing...I don't know if I really like it. I'm at the point where I just need to walk away and come back tomorrow. That's what I get for never taking a computer class...and I mean never folks. I regret it now. I just guess and see if something changes and if I like it. Thanks to all the online resources like here, here, and here.
Blasen is in China this week and just sent me this picture. I'm assuming it's where he is now. They flew into Shanghai, stayed there for a few days, then went down to Ningbo and I assume that is where this picture is from. To go from Shanghai to Ningbo, you have to cross one of the longest bridges in the world. I think it is like 20 miles or something. He has a few more stops along the way before he heads home next week. I never remember all the stops. I do know this weekend he will be back in Guangzhou visiting our friends there(very jealous) and will end up leaving from Hong Kong next weekend.
We obviously miss having Blasen around...so thanks to Elizabeth, Joe, and Roma for stopping by today to hang out and got eat dinner with us. Bliss just loves holding "Baby Roma". And a visit breaks up the monotony for my kids...they get tired of dealing with just me.
So, that was a little bit of everything. I added some buttons from some of the blogs I like to visit. Not sure if I will leave it in that format. I did take away links to my friend blogs...not sure how I feel about that. They problem was, there were lots more than I had on there and I was just never updating with new blogs and such. I may try something different later, but for now at least, that's how it will be. I also added a "followers" link. I'm sort-of interested in knowing who reads my blog. I guess I should do that myself on blogs that I read, but I seldom do. Anyway...just a bunch of information you likely don't care about. Now you just see how random my thoughts are at times. It's time to finish and go to sleep.

1 comment:

tracyp said...

I like this rambling Sara... it makes me feel like I'm not the only one who just writes down random thoughts. :) Glad Blasen got to go back. I have friends that moved to Hong Kong this summer and will be there for 2 years. It's still an adjustment dealing with Chinese. (He's the head track coach thru the London Olympics). Glad the boys love seeing their cousin so much!