Not much has changed here, but I thought I would share this photo from Blasen. He is now in Guangzhou, the large city we would go into for church weekly when we lived in Foshan. They always stay at some pretty nice and interesting hotels while they are over there. He just sent me this picture saying this is from his seat at breakfast. That's got to be a fun place to stay! I believe they stayed at the same place last time, because I remember him saying something about giraffes wondering around outside the hotel. I mean...isn't that teasing a tiger, you know, eating in front of him?! The kids would have loved it for sure.
Thought I'd share....

2 comments:
Ethan would have absolutely been in HEAVEN. The kids LOVES tigers, and flip-flops in wanting to be a zookeeper or in the Air Force like Daddy when he grows up. Can't wait to show him this picture!
Nice.. hope he doesn't eat a nice bloody steak in from of them.
Post a Comment