I'm irked that my updates are not coming up in your "friends blogs" sidebar thingys. It's been almost two years now. Anyone have any idea what the problem is? I promise I'm still blogging and it's making me look like a slacker. And it appears that it stuck on my "Disinfect to Protect" post...of all the posts to stick on. Granted it was funny and all, but it makes me look crude and I'm only crude sometimes.
Anyway...any suggestions before I contact blogger on what to do?
6 comments:
You've probably already done this but did you check your settings? I've wondered if maybe one of your settings got changed? I have no idea really what I'm talking about, but that's what I wondered. I'm rambling, I think I have sun stroke from being at the pool from 9-1 today...it's too hot!!!!
I always wondered why that was....I just make sure I check every few days.
So, I (like Jennie) don't really know what I am talking about but did you look under the posting tab and then at the bottom of the new posting there is a link to post options. I am not really sure if any of those options have anything to do with it but maybe. Well, I hope it gets worked out!
Ask your pops. I know he's no fan of blogs (does he even read yours and your sisters?) but I bet he could help you figure it out easier than Blogger. Or Wolfe. The man is a computer genius. I know he could help you. I still ask him for help with things!
Ask your pops. I know he's no fan of blogs (does he even read yours and your sisters?) but I bet he could help you figure it out easier than Blogger. Or Wolfe. The man is a computer genius. I know he could help you. I still ask him for help with things!
Try Settings, Basic, Add your blog to our listings? and see if that works.
Post a Comment