Just a quick mention about the new widget there on the right.
I am an emusic subscriber/member...whatever you want to call it. It's where I get my downloads and it's a pretty good deal. I have the basic membership and get 12/month for $5.99. That being said, if you know me, my taste in music is a little bit off the mainstream. It appears to be a majority indie-type artists and such. I really like what I can find there and they also give out free downloads randomly, like for spring time or Valentine's day, etc. Now they have this free daily download. Can't wait to see what is available.
I'm a huge music lover and there is just so much good music out there that isn't heard on the radio. Like one of my "new to me" favs is an artist named Brandi Carlile. Lovin' her. Take a listen.
2 comments:
I wouldn't listen to any good music that wasn't on the radio if it weren't for you. I like this song. It's a good one to exercise too.
Hey, did you listen to that song I posted on my facebook page? It was one of Cardin McKinney's. She is the daughter of the lady that owns bangs. She has been in Nashville for a few years trying to "make" it. It is really good!
Post a Comment