Friday, August 7, 2009

Now Why Do We Call Zade "The Destroyer"? Oh I Remember...

My dear, sweet, darling, second child has a strong tendency to destroy things when left unattended or in your presence. I realize he's in his "exploring" stage of his life, but it's getting a little old. Today's casualty was the stapler. He didn't just take the staples out, he completed disassembled the the thing. I believe it's beyond repair. Bliss's response for everything is "Dad can fix it." Granted Blasen can pick about anything...but is this worth fixing? You be the judge.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

That reminds me of when Holdyn took the scissors to Krager's suit pants and cut about 200 small holes in the pants - the night before Easter Sunday!!! After I finished screaming loud enough to wake the dead Holdyn looked at me and said, "You can sew them Mommy."