Day 1: Great Falls and Washington D.C. LDS Temple
Day 2: Mt. Vernon with Mom and Dad(they just happened to be visiting friends in the D.C. area that week)
Day 3: Smithsonian Museums
Day 4: I had the bright idea of driving into D.C. to visit the memorials...bad idea. We also went to Mannasas.
We had a good time, but thought of all the things Bliss and Zade would have enjoyed seeing. It's definitely a trip we will take as a family later on. It was nice to have some time with Blasen, but we sure missed the boys. As you can see, the boys were happy to have us home.
2 comments:
I love D.C. We went there for family vacation when I was 9 and it was by far the most favorite of all our family vacations.
We are planning on taking the boys! We do the same thing...we are so glad for a break, but spend the time saying, "They would love this"! Isla does look like she wants some of that! We love having you guys so close!
Post a Comment