I always thought if I ever had some kind of artsy/crafty business I would use my initials...sAk. But that may be the name of that purse company...I can't remember.
Anyway...
I've been working on Isla's bedding today while letting the paint get nice and dry. I'll post pictures of the metamorphosis tomorrow as I plan on moving all furniture back into the room. Here is what the bumper pads look like. I debated back and forth what to do and these pre-cut, nufoam pads presented themselves on sale...so I went with them. I changed the pattern a bit by adding piping around the edges and using ribbon ties instead of material.

Here is the bed skirt. It is sort-of a collage of all the leftover red, white, or black material that I had lying around. Somehow I had just enough for what I needed. The picture is dim b/c my batteries are about to die. It was hard to get a good picture too since it's such a large piece. I'll take pictures of it all together and hopefully it will fit right and look nice.

Here's a picture of the quilt a made awhile back...just as a reminder.
2 comments:
What? NO, green...Bliss will be sad! LOL! He was cracking me up with that! I love it! I can't wait to come see it in person!
Ooo! Everything looks so pretty! I can't wait to see pictures of everything all together.
Post a Comment