I made another boppy cover for back-up. This one was from some flannel that I found for $1/yd. Awesome! Jeni sent me some photos of the things I made for her and Sara Katherine. Both were super easy and fun to do.
This is the smock for Sara Katherine.
Checkbook cover for Jeni.
Now on to the blessing gown. I hope to not drive myself crazy over it. Putting in sleeves that small is already making me nervous.
Sara, I need to take a pic of these awesome bibs my aunt made for me so you can think about making them. They velcro around the neck (or you can add snaps) and also around each leg. the backs are soft cotton and the fronts are vinyl for easy wiping off. I have them in increasing sizes from 6 mo to 36 mo. They are AMAZING!!! My mom also made them and said they are so easy.
Rachael...the flannel I amazingly found at Wal-Mart. It wasn't, however, on the discount table. It was stuck in with the rest of the flannel and there was a little over a yard left, hence the discount. Tracy...send me that pattern or pictures. That sounds like a wonderful idea.
4 comments:
Ooh, I really like this boppy cover! And don't forget to send me the tutorial you used for those checkbook covers...too cute!
WHERE did you find flannel that cute for 1.00 a yard? All the flannel I find has crap on it :-(
You amaze me. All the sewing. Raising two boys. I don't know how you do that.
Sara, I need to take a pic of these awesome bibs my aunt made for me so you can think about making them. They velcro around the neck (or you can add snaps) and also around each leg. the backs are soft cotton and the fronts are vinyl for easy wiping off. I have them in increasing sizes from 6 mo to 36 mo. They are AMAZING!!! My mom also made them and said they are so easy.
Rachael...the flannel I amazingly found at Wal-Mart. It wasn't, however, on the discount table. It was stuck in with the rest of the flannel and there was a little over a yard left, hence the discount.
Tracy...send me that pattern or pictures. That sounds like a wonderful idea.
Post a Comment