Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Gifts

Here are a few of the gifts that we've gotten for the new Archibald.

Cute, cute dresses. These are the ones I haven't put away. (I know it's a bad picture, but my batteries died right after I took one picture.)

This is the mobile that my sister Jennie made for the crib. Love it. It's inspired me to put birds in the mix!

We just got the baby carrier. Unisex, as it can be used for following baby Archibalds.

This is the sling that I made for me and the baby. I'll have to put another picture of it in use.


This is the front and back of the boppy cover that I made. Cute, easy and way cheaper than buying them in the store.

3 comments:

Rachael M. said...

Precious stuff!!! I wish I had half your ability on the sewing machine!

I can't believe that baby will be here so soon!!!

Cheyenne said...

I love girl stuff! I like your carrier and stroller. Will the carrier clip into it? I love mine. It is totally the bomb.

Jennie said...

I love all your projects, they've turned out well. Plus, those birds look nice on the mobile, I'm glad! I've been thinking about making more in lots of colors and patterns. They are super easy and a great way to use up fabric scraps; which I can never bring myself to throw away.
Love you!