Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Electromagnetic Forces and Pregnancy

Well, we're getting some of our electronic issues figured-out here in the Archibald household. I think it has something to do with me. I must have some kind of negative-energy force/electromagnetism thingy going on. The computer has decided to work, for some reason. The phone guy came by today and come-to-find out the whole entire problem with our internet for the past 2 years has been the bad modem we were supplied with by the phone company. I could rant over that for days...but I shall not.
Now, my cellphone has decided to start freezing up on me. Why? I don't know. Also, the printer won't read the ink cartridges so I can't print anything. Frustrating! Hopefully, I can get these things figured out soon enough.

FYI
If you care to know...I've started the lovely weekly visits to the MD. I've been sitting at about 1cm dilated for 2 1/2 weeks now. Thankfully, I haven't felt too miserable. I need one of those belly supporters come afternoon. Anyway...fun, fun...nothing to complain about!

No comments: