Friday, April 3, 2009

Can you say your baby is cute while in utero?


I've been meaning to upload these photos. It would have been easier if I would have taken our DVD from the first ultrasound, but I came in from out of town and didn't have time to stop by the house. Also, I'm not real sure where it is right now with all the shuffling around we've done with remodeling. Anyhow, if you can't tell these are 4D photos of baby Archibald at almost 36 weeks. My doctor likes to see how big of a baby we're dealing with. She was right on target at exactly 6lbs. Her face is a little smooshed, of course, but she was looking right at the "camera". This was the very first shot we saw. I guess we'll see her in real life soon enough, but I was really excited to see these. I thought it was awesome.

3 comments:

Rachael M. said...

She looks a lot like Bliss to me!

Jennie said...

Of course she's cute! Look at her mother...Can't wait to see her in person!!!!!

Sara said...

I definitely think she has that Archibald grimace.