The new craze and "it" thing to do in our house is wear your socks on your hands. Why? I don't know. Bliss says they are gloves. Of course, Zade has to do whatever his brother does, so I am constantly putting socks on hands. One night, I even found that they had pulled out every pair of Bliss's socks and undid them. Kids come up with the best ideas. I often wonder where they get them from.
2 comments:
Well, that may be the new craze at your place but unfortunately we've been playing that game for years now (literally). The best however is when they put on their Daddy's dirty socks and traipse around trying to rub the nasty things in your face! Ugh, so gross!!!
Ok.. when I first read you title and looked at the picture... I thought they were going to be casts on their arms! I'm so glad I was wrong on that one!
Post a Comment