
I thought I could start an official countdown without appearing to be too ungrateful. I honestly have loved my time here, with a few glitches, but it's been a very good experience overall.
I wanted to start a month countdown, but that day came and went without me realizing. Good sign, right?
So how many days left....
23!!!
4 comments:
Wow, that was a quick six months! And yes for the record those were houndstooth earrings. I bought them from one of the 'booths' outside the stadium. I had forgotten all my jewelry again when I came down and, well, they were too cute!
Yep signed in as him again! sorry that last one was from me!
wow! only 23 days? This has gone by super fast for us readers!
Well, for your sisters the time has NOT gone by quickly enough! We miss you and cannot wait for you to get back to the States (particularly Sweet Home AL). Yeah, 23 more days!
Post a Comment