
My dear sweet husband found a Dr. Pepper for me. This is an official made in TX at the Dr. Pepper bottling factory Dr. Pepper. (our other soda drinks we get over here are usually made in Malaysia) He had to pay about 1USD for it, but it was worth it. I actually saved it for a few days...I couldn't decide when I wanted to drink it. My ideal time was during nap time while enjoying a movie...all by my lonesome. After 3 days of Bliss not napping, I decided to drink it just for sanity purposes.
Oh....it was so good! Thanks again to my hubby who sometimes surprises me with his thoughtfulness.
2 comments:
I agree. I was so happy to be back in the States and taste the sweet goodness of a real Coke. In Thailand I couldn't drink Coke because it was too heavy on my stomach. So I drank a couple Pepsi's to satisfy my sweet tooth!! I can't wait, only 23 more days. And again, sorry, I totally missed you call again, I don't know how I didn't hear it ring. I'll call you this evening when I get home!! Love you!
that is awesome! what a great husband you have!
Post a Comment