So, I've decided to take on my responsibility as senior class president of Jacksonville High's class of 1997 and put together a class reunion. I may end up regretting this decision, but I would like to see everyone and catch-up. Granted I'm two years behind, but life has been hectic over the past 2 summers. I've come to accept that life isn't going to slow down, and I'm okay with that. I just have to plan ahead.
I'm hoping all those out there that have had their class reunions can give me some ideas on things to do or not do. Let me hear your experiences...surely they can help. Wish me luck.
2 comments:
Our senior class pres. did not plan a 10-yr. reunion this year and I'm bummed. So, I've decided to plan a reunion...eventually. Good luck!
i've never been to a reunion, so good luck with that! but i wanted to say congrats!!! a new baby? pretty great souvenier, and less than 2 weeks till you guys come back to the states. do you have a lot of packing to do?
Post a Comment