Monday, August 11, 2008

To Potty or Not to Potty...that is the Question

Just an update on the potty-training. Mom has won this battle so far. We occasionally, have an accident, but mainly on the potty we go. Some days are better than others, however. After about 5days we were pretty regular potty goers. Now Bliss is even getting better at saying he needs to go, so I don't have to constantly ask "Do you need to go potty?" When he does have an accident, it tends to be in the same spot in his room...like he's marked his territory or something. Bizarre! I'm just glad the most difficult part seems to be over. And since this is like the 3rd time of attempting potty training, I hope we're good to go now. This has been our most successful attempt. And I don't care what happens, I'm not buying that kid any more diapers!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

That must be so strange to see such blatent censorship. It's usually so subtle over here. You definitely need to go back and take pics of the wedding place. I want to see pictures of it.

PS I'm listening to your playlist while I'm doing internet research. It's so hip.

Emily said...

I read this blog earlier and I have time now to write! Tell Bliss how proud I am of him! And I know you have to be pleased. I hope you have a great week!