Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Kitchen Sink

I'm excited about getting stuff for our kitchen in Decatur. Of course, as is the case with every other thing in our life, Blasen and I don't agree. Here are a variety of sinks in consideration. I like the farmhouse sinks, Blasen likes the s/s undermounted ones. You can cast your vote in the poll in the left sidebar.

Fluted Fireclay Farmhouse

S/S undermounted

S/S decorative apron Farmhouse

Plain S/S Farmhouse
Cooper 3-bowl Farmhouse

5 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, that was a hard choice to make...there were two I really liked but they were both farmhouse ones. I love that kind of sink too! Have you guys gotten the router yet? I'm getting nervous about it making it to you.

Sara said...

Not yet. It's not been 2 weeks yet...so hopefully soon. I'll let you know when we get it. Thanks again.

Jennie said...

So, as a compromise, I vote for the plain s/s farmhouse sink. It is also undermounted. I also love farmhouse sinks (it must be a family thing). Maybe it reminds us of Granny's big sink, which I have sworn that if that house is ever to be sold I am removing that sink. I love it, I remember ya'll being bathed in it as babies!

Mike Pulley said...

Totally the copper farmhouse. Mike and I love the farmhouse sinks but we like either the copper or the plain apron fronts, nothing too decorated.

Anonymous said...

sorry sarah i have to agree with blasen on this on i love the second sink. wade and i usually have actual warfare over housing projects and decorating choices. right now we are trying to redo our bedroom and bath. its a little icy over here. Heather