Sunday, January 6, 2008
New Year, New You
I feel like a motivational speaker with this post's title...but I just had to keep it. Anyway, can I say I'm glad the holidays are over? I'm tired and to wrap it all up nicely, I have a cold! Maybe I should have a poll on who's glad it's over. No more buying gifts, wrapping gifts, making goodies, nasty diapers for letting your 2 year old eat too many of the goodies b/c he would not leave you alone long enough to finish anything. There is more, but I just can't think of it right now b/c my head hurts from the cold. But glad to see everyone else took a little break from the blog world during the past few weeks. I'll get pics and more up soon. Regardless of everything, the Archibald family had a wonderful Christmas and are so blessed. Oh, and no broken Christmas tree ornaments. Quite a feat with a 2 year old and 9 month old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey lady! Glad to see you entered the blogging world! You guys are so cute! I didn't know you had baby #2...congrates!!! Where did the boys get the light color hair?
I'm glad they are over. Although, whenever I drive around and the special twinkle of Christmas lights are gone, I get a little sad. Well, I did until New Year's. There are people who not only still have up their Christmas lights, but who are TURNING THEM ON EVERY NIGHT.
That infuriates me. It is SO way passed time to keep them off if you're not taking them down!
I can't relate to the diapers thing, but it's nice to not have dog and cat begging for food that isn't for them while you try to finish it in the kitchen. They make me feel SO GUILTY whenever I'm making something and they get none! Such sad faces! LOL.
Glad things are getting back on track.
Ah! Holidays with kids! Olivia's only five months old, but who knew that a little jelly bean could put so much extra STUFF under your tree? That only translates into extra stuff to haul to Grandma's house for Christmas. I actually didn't mind the baking, parties, etc., because I could actually do it this year. Last year I was sick as a dog! I had to get it all in and enjoy it this year, because hopefully I'll be sick as a dog next year, too....
Amen Sista (Soeur). I love the holidays but doing nothing all day except eating gets old. Oh, maybe I'm the only one that does that...
Can't wait for the pics and sorry about your cold. Benson has one now, I hate it.
Hey Sara, I went blog stalking tonight and found yours! Glad I was able to find it! I LOVE the picture of your two boys over Christmas, they are precious!
hey sara! i found your blog on Jeni's how nice of you to join us blog sisters, you have such a cute little family. your child locking you out of the house was priceless. My sister accidentally locked my dad out of the house she was 2 and i was still in the car seat. My dad said she just cried at the door because she didn't know how to unlock it. Aww kids.
-Kim
Um, somebody needs to update the ol' bloggy blog. :-D
Post a Comment