It is Christmas picture time again. We in the Archibald family tend to forgo the traditional studio picture taking at Christmas. There's only four of us and we can never all be free at the same time during hours of operation. So, in front of the family Christmas tree it is. This picture is one of many. This is also the second attempt of taking pictures. Who knew it could be so difficult. I thought I'd send one of the funnier shots. Want to give a shout-out to Photoshop and the programmers/software engineers who were so creative. Little did they know how their work would change our family. Unfortunately, Blasen would not "photoshop" some extra pudge off my face.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
'Tis the Season
It is Christmas picture time again. We in the Archibald family tend to forgo the traditional studio picture taking at Christmas. There's only four of us and we can never all be free at the same time during hours of operation. So, in front of the family Christmas tree it is. This picture is one of many. This is also the second attempt of taking pictures. Who knew it could be so difficult. I thought I'd send one of the funnier shots. Want to give a shout-out to Photoshop and the programmers/software engineers who were so creative. Little did they know how their work would change our family. Unfortunately, Blasen would not "photoshop" some extra pudge off my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sara it's good. I know how hard it can be. We took ours in front of the tree and I ordered them on the 12th and they still haven't come in the mail yet. We'll see you this weekend at Mom and Dad's.
I don't think that you can get two-two and unders to pay attention to a camera without a 3rd (5th?) party involved :-D
I think it's sweet and it'll be fun to look at it in 20 years. :-D
Okay, I'm confused. What was photoshopped in this picture? Did I miss something? Anyway, it's a great picture, and pudge-smudge. You look great. Let me know when you're headed this way for Christmas!
You have such a cute family, Sara. You're my role model!
Post a Comment