I finally figured it out with a little help from Rachael and toying with it. There are finally some pictures posted. Through my searches I find there are no pictures of me by myself. A very good description of my real life...never by myself. We'll see if we can get a picture of me some time soon. Until then enjoy what I've accomplished. Yeah!
4 comments:
Hey! I just found your blog! I am not believing how big Zade has gotten! You have two really cute little boys! We miss you in Tuscaloosa! Can you please send me your address to ccsprayberry@charter.net?
We would all love to see some pictures of your work in progress house. Kim M. has told me all about it! Merry Christmas!
Yay! Glad I could help :-D
Hello Sara!
This is Joyce, I found out that Google's Picasa online album is quite useful for uploading our photos and to share them with our friends. It'll be easy as applying for an account at Blogger.com. You could try it!
ps. Hope to see more photos of you and your cute kids!
bisous bisous
I totally understand the never being by yourself thing! Now that we've finally gotten Taylor to take a bottle and sippy cup (and I've officially weaned her! yeah!), I've been able to leave her more with a babysitter, and even 15 minutes by yourself can be so nice!
Post a Comment