Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm trying something


I can't get pictures to post. How do I do this? Every time I try to put in pictures it says invalid name of file. What's up? That worked, but not pictures with my template. By the way, aren't they cute?

4 comments:

Rachael M. said...

awww! they are so big!!!

Do you have any spaces in the file name? Sometimes that causes problems. Try renaming the photo something short if there aren't spaces and then try again.

Jeni said...

I LOVE their Christmas shirts..where did you get them??? I find girl Christmas shirts EVERYWHERE, but no cute boy shirts...even the ones at Target are no good.

The Thomas Family said...

Oh my goodness, they are SOOO cute! How fun... I'm glad I'm having another boy!

I LOVED that story about Bliss locking you out... well, not so funny at the time, I'm sure!

Debbie said...

I love their shirts, too! Cute!