Saturday, March 1, 2008
I'm back from whereever I was
So, I figure if I post today, I'll at least have one entry for this month. Thank goodness for leap year! Life has been a little crazy lately. I'm not sure if it was any crazier than normal, but blogging was pushed to the "not so important to-do" list. Blasen just got home from China, after being gone almost 2 weeks and life is getting back to normal. I hope to do better with our families blog. I lie(or lay...I can never remember the correct usage) in bed at night and think of the things I could put on our blog. Life here is fun and exciting and all around adventurous. Why shouldn't I write about it everyday?! Like I said, I hope to do better from now on. I do have lots to catch you all up on. But yes, we are still alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY! You're back! :-D I find that keeping notes and then blogging once a week helps. Hit the highlights, so to speak. And then, if something particularly time-sensitive occurs, you can blog about that immediately.
I really hate I didn't get to come visit you guys last week. I really wanted to, but couldn't find "pet care." :-( I'm still hoping to make it down for a least one day this month!!!
Sara! Yay your back! not to copy Rachael, but I did! I hope you really can find time to post more often. I miss hearing what's going on in your life. Our business is starting finally so that means we might be able to give Blasen more time to have fun in China shopping for more house product! Have a great day. I'm going to watch our 6 in of snow fall!
Good... finally.
Do you realize we will be moving to North Carolina in like 5 months? We will be so close to you!
Can't wait for your updates-- post pictures!
ps- isn't that hard when your hubbie leaves for 2 weeks???
Well, it's about darn-tootin' time. I honestly don't know what could be more important than blogging, but whatever ;) I can't believe Rachael takes notes....
Cheyenne - don't hate on the notes. You know it's critical for good writing. Or bursting into spontaneous rants. ;-) My notes consist of things like, "Book review." or "That funny commercial." Just enough to remind me what I wanted to talk about. But I have to take those just to remember what I want to tell Ben, so it's no problem, really. LOLOL
Glad you're back! I try to blog as often as I can, but it's definitely not my highest priority either. I know you're glad to have Blasen back home! We moms need the dads around to take the kids off our hands every now and then to keep us sane! Next time he's gone, you, Emily, and I should all get together (well, we don't have to wait for him to be gone to do that!)
Post a Comment