Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shoe Therapy

There's nothing like a new pair of shoes to ease your worries...right?
This week while in Sheboygan looking for a place to live I've bought two pairs of shoes.
The first was a steal. I went in to the local Goodwill which is a must have every time I'm here. They have great stuff at great prices. I wondered past the locked glass case in the front of the store and a pair of camel colored pumps caught my eye. I've been looking for some camel pumps on and off but not very seriously. These actually looked my size.


 Upon closer inspection I saw that they were Yves St. Laurent...seriously. Then I see the price, $12.99...SERIOUSLY. AND they were on sale that day for 1/2 price...SERIOUSLY!!!

 I snatched them up as soon as I could and was out the door before anyone could realize the deal I just got. They are not really worn, super soft leather and the heel's in great condition.


The next day I ran into a store up here on my way to meet the realtor called Boston Store which is sort-of like a Kohls. I browsed through the shows and found this super cute pair of coral colored sandals with a cork heel. Looked up and low and behold, they are 70% off.


I snatched them up, bought them and went to the car and put them on to go and meet the realtor. Yes, I'm moving to Wisconsin, but they do have a summer up here too as short as it may be.

Even if I leave Sheboygan without knowing where I'm going to live next month, I'm leaving with two great pairs of shoes.

2 comments:

Rachael M. said...

My plans for visiting Sara:

1) Drop child into room full of children and let her play.

2) Eat all the cheese.

3) Shopping at Goodwill and Boston Store

4) More cheese.

5) Collapse with happy child and full belly and new cheap shoes.

Brisa said...

I am so jealous of your amazing find! I was trying to explain to Rob what it means that you got Yves St. Laurent shoes for $6. He didn't appreciate it quite like I do ha ha If this is typical of what you find at Sheboygan thrift stores, I'm moving to Wisconsin with you! I have always loved thrift store shopping and this post has made me optimistic and inspired me to make a trip soon!