Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Pinterest Project

If you follow me on Pinterest...or at least my food board...you'll notice a recent explosion of pinning.
I'm stuck on dinner ideas. It happens every once in awhile. I go in bouts where I'll use my mother's recipe book she gifted us girls a few Christmases ago, then I'll try Food Network recipes, then maybe Pioneer Woman Cooks, etc.
Today as I was thinking of the upcoming week, I decided to start trying all these recipes I've found on Pinterest. So, I took a little under an hour and started pinning some new ideas...mostly from one woman's board. (sorry if you get notices when someone pins something, you've got some mail.)
Tomorrow, I'm going to find a few more and decide which ones to try this week. If I get my stuff together, I may even report back on it.
I also plan on finding some fun ideas for summer projects for the kiddos. Bliss has become very high maintenance since starting school. He feels I need to provide all his entertainment during the day...not like his usual self. I did find a fun "make your own rock candy" project.

Source: sciencebob.com via Sara on Pinterest

Science and food together. Fun! And I remember doing this as a kid myself.
I know there are other things out there and I intend to find some good ones. If I do, I'll share those here too.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I do the same thing! I'm on a Pinterest dinner kick right now. I've also pinned projects through the year for us to do this summer. I printed both the "100 things to do this summer" and "100 more things to do this summer" lists. We're slowly working our way through them.