Zade had his in March and according to him he is officially a "big boy"...whatever that means.
He actually had a "big boy" list which he informed me he completed in time for his birthday. He would be busy doing something, stop, pull out his "big boy" list(which was imaginary), and check something off. I'm not sure where he came up with this idea, but it made me smile each time he did it.
Here are some pictures from his actual birthday. My sis, Jennie, and her kiddos were up visiting over their Spring Break. Zade's highlight was a trip to the thrift store and then Chick-Fil-A. At the thrift store we found him a pair of rain boots that he's been wanting for awhile now.
 |
| Zade starts his attempt for entry onto "Ridiculousness" |
 |
| Balancing on scooter on a thin curb between yard and sidewalk. |
 |
| Oops...lost balance...smart move to fall into yard. |
 |
| A little added drama. |
 |
| Blew out the thrifted boots. Guess they were a bit dry-rotted. |
At the end of the week we had a birthday rice crispie cake in the shape of a clover to also celebrate St. Patty's day. I think he got his first pin that day at the wrestling tournament too. An all-in-all fun week for the this Big Boy.
1 comment:
I love that Zade had a list! That is too cool! He is such a rough and tumble kid and I love it! We can't wait to see you guys again and I know you have to move too, but it will be nice to see you!
Post a Comment