Friday, May 4, 2012

Sci-Quest

For Christmas, Santa gave the family a year pass to the local science museum, Sci-Quest. We didn't get there until March for the first time, but the kids are loving it. The nice thing about the passes, is that we can use them at other science museums around the country, including the McWane Center in Birmingham, and several in Wisconsin and Chicago. We are looking forward to getting good use out of them.
Isla in the "tornado booth". 
Zade at the water systems table making dams.
Isla learning about Bernoulli's principle.
Isla's favorite place the "tiny" kitchen. 
The first time we went, we met our friends there on a school day, so Bliss didn't get to come. We made a return trip with Bliss and Blasen a few weeks later and I guess I didn't take pictures that day. No surprise, I usually forget the camera. I'm sure we'll make a few more trips there before we leave.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, I want to take Isla home with me! She is getting so big and is so pretty! Let the three younger kids know Aunt Emily has late birthday gifts for them! I love them all and love seeing them on your blog!