The common cold (I think) has torn through our home for the last couple of weeks taking out one victim right after the other. I didn't think everyone would make it. Shoot...I didn't think I would make it. One more runny nose wipe and I may have keeled over.
Since we were home bound for over a week, I took the time to try and catch-up on some sewing projects (I'll share soon) and just snuggled with some little ones that needed some extra love.
I pulled out my camera today thinking I would try and catch-up and lots more has passed than I thought.
First and foremost, we've been enjoying the LOVELY weather here.
I love this picture...Isla's face is so in focus and she is so happy.
1 comment:
Oh, how we miss these kids! Can't wait til we get to see you all again!
Enjoy the weather and I'm glad you are all feeling better!
Post a Comment