Part of the problem is that I didn't know exactly what fabrics I wanted to use. I knew the colors I wanted to work with, but I've gone back and forth over patterns.
So here's what I finally decided on...
| fabricguru.com |
I found this idea about an adjustable bed skirt. I've always hated that depending on the height of your bed your bed skirt is always either dragging the ground or way up in the air. I only made sides since one side is always up against the wall. I also used my twin needle to give it a decorative finish.
Here's everything put together. The crib sheet, I lucked out and found on clearance at Target before Kipp was even born.
I liked how it all turned out and hope to be able to work on a quilt for him soon. He'll be in a crib or toddler bed for a bit longer so it's not a total waste of my time...and the bumper pads are neutral enough that I can reuse them if we have another baby one day.
5 comments:
Good job! That's a super cute combo. Plus, keeping the fabric in larger pieces means you can take the bumpers apart and reuse the fabric if you don't want to use them again. Nice!
It looks awesome Sara! I love the fabric and the simpleness if it.
Oooh, very cute. Love the color combo.
Oooh, very cute. Love the color combo.
so so impressed! i love it all!
Post a Comment