Last week's wrestling tournament was in Scottsboro...home of Unclaimed Baggage. Yes, I may have been just as excited to go shopping at Unclaimed Baggage browsing through some poor souls lost luggage.
Bliss did way better Saturday wrestling in 5 matches before losing out. If he would have won, he would have placed for a medal. He was so bummed out....so close. He wants to win one of those medals so badly. Unfortunately, his weight bracket is the largest and therefore has to wrestle lots more matches to win. Tomorrow we travel to Arab, AL for the next tournament.
| Blasen practicing with Bliss before tournament. |
| Bliss getting ready for his first match. |
| Zade plowing over his first opponent. |
I'll try to take some better pictures this week, but they don't let you down on the mats and I don't have a great camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment