Wednesday, January 4, 2012

For My Cold Feet


Need this for our week of Arctic blast cold. Not enjoying the real winter weather. I like the winter weather that feels like Fall. I'm totally over cold winters...thank goodness I'm moving to Wisconsin...eventually. Thankfully, we'll get that weather back this weekend. Phew...thought I'd have to go more than a week without wearing flip-flops.
I'm trying to get this mess we call a home in order. Christmas is finally over regardless of the kids wishes to leave everything in place. Bliss even went so far as to say that it was a waste of money to get a real tree and not leave it up for longer. The poor thing was so dried up I feared to have the lights on for any length of time.
School starts back tomorrow so maybe life will get back to normal. Christmas decs are down and ready to go to the attic.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas break!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Yep, sooo hating this cold! What will you ever do in 'consin? Just stay here, it's too cold up North! When you have time email or text some of those blogs you were telling me about, k? Love you!

Sara said...

I will send you those links. I've been compiling a list in my head so I hope to get to that tonight. I'll write it down though instead of sending it telepathically! I've been consumed with getting the house clean and back to order...we're getting a new realtor and we had one over last night.