Do you recognize these? You have have last seen them in your grandma's hair. My Granny used to use them and my old next door neighbor could be seen with these too. I'm not a granny yet, but I have found velcro rollers to be quite useful, especially in these hot summer months. I have a bob haircut these days and want some added volume. I also don't want to sweat profusely while style my hair, therefore, defeating to point of showering to begin with. I found my velcro rollers at my parents when they started their bathroom reno and cleaned out a ton of girly products collected over the years...and that's A LOT when you there are 6 females in the house. I snagged the velcro rollers and forgot about them until recently. I gave them a try and love them. They add great volume to my hair, I don't sweat using them, and my hair drys as I'm working around the house. Now, if I had some kind of place to get to, I could dry my hair with the rollers in and get the same result only quicker.
If you have long hair, you could accomplish this look with velcro rollers. Granted it may take a little longer than my short hair, but this is very nice. They are relatively inexpensive and a great addition to your grooming accessories.
No comments:
Post a Comment