Well, I have one of those closets...more of a chifferobe. I store my fabric in it and on top of it and next to it. The inside is not organized beyond the drawers being for certain things. The hanging section is where I have been basically stuffing my fabric. Originally it was all folded and somewhat organized. Then it just got to the point where if I ever went looking for something I would open the door and it would all tumble out and I would go digging, nearly spelunking, for what I wanted.
I've had enough with it and Blasen had enough of walking around the pile. So, Saturday, Blasen decided to retrofit some shelves into the hanging side of the chifferobe.
The chifferobe was my grandmother's, then my older sister used it for my nephew(hence the blue and giraffes), and now I have it.
Now I need to cover the shelves with some cute wrapping paper I found at Target and some Modge Podge or contact paper. I'll decide once I get going on it. And sorry, but the blue and giraffes need to be painted over so looks like the whole thing will get a paint job. Likely a job for me when Blasen is out of town in a few weeks.So now you know what my dirty little secret is. Well, I guess it isn't that dirty.
No comments:
Post a Comment