Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Kipp Update


Last week Kipp turned 3 months old and he's growing, growing, growing. Like Isla did, Kipp likes standing up in your lap. It's a great arm work, but does get tiring...and I do need to get work done around the house. So to help me and Kipp, I got out the old trusty Exersaucer.

He looks so big in this thing. I remember putting Isla in it and it about swallowing her whole.
I'm not sure how much he's weighing these days, but he's bigger than I remember the other kids being. He already can wear 3-6 months old clothes(yes, I know he's 3 months, but my kids have always been on the small size) and even some 6-9 month clothes. He likes to suck his thumb or fingers but will take a pacifier. He is also getting the rolling over thing down. I'm going to have to start cereal this week...he's wanting to eat all the time...must be a growth spurt. Regardless, he's wearing me out.
Overall, he's a happy kid...unless he wants to eat or be picked-up.

1 comment:

tracyp said...

I love how when you look at your kids...there is no doubt that the mailman was NOT involved. Theyball have that "look"