Just wondering how all those other mothers do it. This isn't going to be long as I just laid Kipp down and he's already squirming and grunting and whining...almost a full-blown cry. I believe the kid needs a crib as he's almost outgrown his Moses basket and bassinette. That means, I need to find a toddler bed for Isla (the crib is serving as a toddler daybed right now) or another crib ASAP. My MIL has two I can choose from, but she lives 2 hours away and I was there this weekend but ran out of time to go dig them out. It also means that I need to making bedding and figure out where to put him exactly. Oh, I'll worry about that another day.
When I nurse Kipp I usually sit and watch some show I've recorded. These shows mostly are found on HGTV. My all-time favorite...anything by Sarah Richardson. And if I lived in the Greater Toronto Area I would totally be answering her casting call for the second season of Sarah 101. Would you consider AL part of the Greater Toronto Area? A stretch I think.


I was thinking, if I ever could have a designer...I would chose Sarah Richardson. She's more my style--and we share a name, granted she uses and "h". I like some of the other designers, but I don't think our taste mesh well. That made me a thinking about my friends and who I would see them using...Tracy P could definitely be paired with Antonio--she's brave like that; I see Cheyenne pairing with David Bromstad; Laura would likely go with Candace Olsen; Jeni, ummm, you may swing Candace's way also; Jenny Sue you may go with Emily(?) from Secrets from a Stylist.
Who would you use? There are so many designers and styles out there...it's so much fun. I could be a designer in another life...you know the one where I would have an eye to visualize something that's not in front of me. This house made me a little better, but there still is lots of trial and error that goes on around here.
Must run...children with books are beckoning me. We need to finish all our readings for the summer reading program. Unfortunately(for me) the boys always choose these long books about dinosaurs to which it never fails that I fall asleep while reading.

1 comment:
I totally forgot about Antonio! Mike and I were talking about this the other day. I love David Bromstads stuff, but he's a tad modern, Candice Olsen I LOVE but let's face it, I would need a maid to be worthy of her creations (Laura is suited much better for that). So yeah, I'll take Antonio, he has just enough flair to keep you entertained with some great surprises!
Post a Comment