Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Look for Chez Nous

So I finally fixed everything. I resorted to using TCBOTB and their new templates. I really like this and I don't have time, nor the knowledge to create this myself...so thanks to TCBOTB. I've used their "secrets" before to help in my own blog design. But it's just easier this way and that's what I need right now. But it's pretty cool now that they have some free templates now. So nice of them. They are a great resource.
Unfortunately, my blog list did not transfer over. It asked me if I wanted to keep the widget and I clicked "yes", but then all the info was gone. So, I'll work on that another time. And need to redo my signature...red clashes with this template. I also noticed that there is a favicon option now. I'll find something new to use. Fun times.

More on other things regarding our comings and goings later. Blasen is out of town, it's 10pm and Isla won't go to bed. Yeah. No peace for the Mom tonight.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I love it! I have been anxiously awaiting. Glad to see everything neat and organized. Love you!