I have lots of things on my mind, but just wondering if any of you are using Pinterest. I think it's a genius idea and would suit me to a T. I'm just afraid of it. I can foresee myself spending way too much time "pinning" things. My argument for using it is that I bookmark stuff all the time and then if I want to see what it is I marked specifically I have to got that sight to see the picture to be reminded. AND...for some odd reason I've had all my bookmarks deleted before...twice. I was sick, I tell you, just sick over it.
Anyway, just wondering how you like it.

2 comments:
sara, did you end up joining pinterest? i did right before we moved and haven't really had a chance to "explore" :) but from what i've seen, it seems pretty fun! and i've had the bookmarks deleted several times too... :( find me on it if you do!
I haven't yet. I need to request an invite...I just haven't taken the time to do it. Once I get on, I'll look you up. Hope all went well with the move.
Post a Comment